I have been nominated for the Infinity Dreams Award by SilkyResh. Thank you so much to her! This is the second time she has nominated me for an award. She is just so sweet, and her nail art she does is amazing! Go have a look at her site, you will be so happy you did!
Rules of the nomination:
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Answer the questions given to you by the amazing person who nominated you.
4. Nominate other bloggers and come up with questions for them to answer.
My questions from SilkyResh:
1. What made you decide to become a blogger?
My mother and friends. People always come to me for beauty, style, and skin advice and my mom said, “You should just start a blog”. So I did!
2. What beauty product can you not live without?
Tweezers! As long as you have a pair of good tweezers, everything will be peachy.
3. What is your biggest fear?
Roaches……..they are of the devil!
4. Do you listen to music while putting on your makeup?
The question is, when am I not listening to music! I am a classical music aficionado! I love instrumentals.
5. What is your favorite ice cream flavour?
Strawberry. Not the fake off brand kinds. The brands that have real chunks of strawberries in it.
6. What is your favorite holiday destination?
Any place with very mild weather. We’re talking maybe 65° for a high. I love visiting historical places.
7. If you could be best friends with a celebrity, who would you choose?
8. What instantly puts a smile on your face?
My guinea pigs. Who by the way, are the smartest, sweetest, potty trained (yes potty trained), loving little animals in the world.
9. When was the last time you saw a movie, and what was it?
The Longest Ride. With my mother. She is a major Nicholas Sparks fan.
10. What is your favorite eye-shadow of all time (brand and colour) of all time?
Busted by Urban Decay. It is a satin mocha brown shade, I wear it everyday.
11. Where do you go for style inspiration?
Straight to the runway! I follow fashion shows and of course all the fashion magazines. I am all about elegant fashion. I wear a lot of dresses for the office and pant suits. I just love all types of dresses really. You can make it look casual or extremely dressy.
My nominees are:
Questions for my nominees:
1. Who is your favorite designer?
2. If you could only own one handbag, which one would it be?
3. What is the worst beauty mistake you ever made?
4. What is the last book you read?
5. What period of time do you consider to be the most fashionable?
6. What is your favorite series on television right now?
7. Do you have an absolute favourite fragrance? If so what is it?